A whole lot of misdirected energy.

Friday, February 25, 2011

The Bear

I dig Conan. Apparently, so does my balloon version of the Masturbating Bear. I made the bear, set him aside (as it turns out, under a heating vent) and then he got down to business.



He's been in my living room for a couple of days now, passing judgement on our tv choices with increasing and decreasing levels of activity. Besides Conan, he seems fond of G4's Attack of the Show and Scooby-Doo.

What didn't the bear like? Justin Bieber's new haircut debut on Ellen. (I guess he preferred the bangs, as activity levels rose during JB's interview with Conan.)

I'm going to miss the bear when he finally deflates. It's like having a dirty, diapered tv critic in my own living room.

(In case the wood-panelled walls have you wondering, yes, I do live inside a magic tree. From the 1970's.)

No comments:

Post a Comment